For the first time ever, Dr. Monica Diedrich is offering a course on Animal Communication!
Registration is now open for the Beginner’s Module that commences September 2019!
The Animal Communication Course consists of three (3) modules: Beginner’s, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Note: The Beginner’s Module must be completed as a prerequisite for enrollment in the Intermediate Module. The Intermediate Module must be completed as a prerequisite for enrollment in the Advanced Module.
Why take an Animal Communication course
- want to understand your animals better?
- wish you knew what your animals were thinking and feeling?
- wonder if you are making the right decisions for your animals?
- feel frustrated by behavior, training, or health issues with your animals?
- wish you could have your animals’ input regarding end-of-life decisions?
- want to connect with an animal friend in the spirit world?
- wish you could communicate with your own animal friends but doubt your ability to do so?
- work at a shelter and wish you could help make the placement of an animal with the right humans?
- help with a rescue and want to know the background of an animal?
- train animals and want a better understanding of what they need from you?
- love animals and want to help them?
- wish you could communicate with all life?
What you need to take an Animal Communication course
- A true desire to discover your gift, to explore new ways of communication, and to learn a different language
- Courage to step into the unknown, take risks, and make mistakes
- Willingness to practice, practice, practice
- An experienced Animal Communicator to assist you on your journey!
Then this course is for you!
What you will learn
- How to get the information from an animal
- What questions to ask
- How the information can come in many different forms
- What is and how to work telepathically
- Instinct and intuition
- How to send mental pictures and get answers
- Meditation, breathing and quieting your mind
- How to understand the messages you’re getting
This basic, Beginner’s Module is an online (email) course divided into three lessons:
- Each lesson will be emailed ten (10) days apart, so you’ll be able to read it at your leisure
- Exercises will be given as well as instructions
- You will be allowed to ask two (2) questions each week related to the lesson, which will then be answered in the following lesson
- So that others may learn too, your questions will need to be general in nature and not specific to your animal.
The cost for this amazing adventure of the Beginner’s Animal Communication Module is $250.00.
Secure your spot for the Beginner’s Animal Communication Module by paying your $50 deposit now! The balance is due by August 15, 2019. [Note: Deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another person.]
Beginner’s Module Dates
- Lesson 1: September 1, 2019
- Lesson 2: September 11, 2019
- Lesson 3: September 21, 2019
Beginner’s Module Lesson Outline
- What is to be an Animal Communicator?
- How do you get the information?
- 2 video examples
- What questions can you ask?
- How feelings, smells and tastes affect your information
- How the information comes in
- What do we talk about during a telepathic conversation?
- How can communication help you understand your pet better?
- Practice: sending love to your animal.
- 3 Important points before you begin
- Instinct what is it?
- Intuition, who has it?
- 10 Important rules to remember
- How to send mental pictures
- Practice: sending love, sending information, receiving feelings
- Practice: grounding
- Different Techniques
- Quieting your mind
- Sending and receiving
- Practice: ask them to come
- Practice: receive messages from your pet
Secure your spot for the Beginner’s Animal Communication Module by paying your $50 deposit now! The balance is due by August 15, 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR OUR JAPANESE STUDENTS / 私たちの日本の学生のための重要な注意: Making your payment using the PayPal button below indicates that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
[Note: Deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another person.]
– Deposit ($50)
– Balance ($200), or
– FULL PAYMENT ($250)